Visit our Noosa Rug and Homewares store to discover gorgeous washable rugs, cushions, blankets, bags and more.
Soft and luxurious like wool yet made entirely from discarded plastic bottles, you’ll find it hard to believe our fabulous recycled rugs and textiles have such an amazing eco-friendly backstory.
Inspired by designs from all around the world, our homewares include beautiful kilim rugs, stunning Moroccan cushions, Scandi style throws and Turkish inspired hammams.
We also have a big range of Hamptons style rugs, cushions and blankets to help you create the perfect coastal look.
Water and stain-resistant, easy to clean and hard-wearing, all of our amazing products can be used inside and outdoors.
Shop in store or online.
Discover our stunning range of indoor and outdoor recycled plastic rugs and textiles, all made entirely from old plastic bottles. From beautiful cushions and throw blankets, to ottomans, pouffes and our brilliant floor cushions, Weaver Green Australia products give the look and feel of natural wool or cotton yet are stain-resistant, machine washable and incredibly hard-wearing. Use them all around the home and outdoors too; they're a dream for busy homes, decks and days on the beach.
1. First, we take disused PET plastic bottles and shred them to into very fine strips.
2. Then we heat and back comb the strips until tiny fibres start to open.
3. Next, we spin and stretch the fibres to create a beautiful, soft and resilient yarn.
4. Using non-toxic dyes, we transform our new yarn into a rainbow of different colours.
5. Once dry and ready to use, we hand loom the recycled yarn using traditional weaving techniques.
6. And create gorgeous rugs and textiles that will brighten any home, business or garden.